2010年9月17日星期五

Good, please come back to me!

I sat in the balcony, from time to time to see his hands, sometimes to see the sky. Ideal, she going?


    The future, in my mind is always in doubt. She is too vague, too vague, or even see how she looks. She is so shy, then the reserved, and always let me catch her. She was very charming, people look impossible.


    In the past, I was a drift of people, there is no firm position, but to no good and strong perseverance. Others a go with the flow, has allowed me personally and break the ideal portrait. That left the animals, never put together a complete not her. I think that memory will be retained, and will not disappear in my life can be all in all, just me a chance psychological. As time goes by, I gradually forgot her. Forget her appearance, forgetting her features, she has to forget all the all, and he could not remember all the things related. Without her by my side, I started to idle, worthless, pleasure-seeking fun. This feeling is like dead, and wait for death. This reminds me of Kejia sentence, "some people alive, he is dead; and some dead, he is still alive."


    Now, I gradually caught up with her pace. Those sorry, I can only say that when faced with her. I untied her veil, beg for her forgiveness, it seems, she does not mind if I do everything in her past, seemingly also willing to return to my side, I'm really happy.Renault can clip
bmw gt1

没有评论:

发表评论